Friday, February 26, 2010

THE HEART OF THE HOME

I do love spending time in my kitchen. I love my kitchen. And I really believe that it is the heart of the home. Whether you like to cook or not, a kitchen is always a welcoming place - or should be! I love cooking, and find it therapeutic, but even if you just use your your kitchen to take the take aways out of the boxes, it should still be a good experience. I love the smell of a cake baking in the oven, or of onions and garlic frying in a pan, or fresh vanilla pods being sliced open. It doesn't really matter if you have a modern kitchen or a country kitchen, just make sure that people want to spend time there...












DAILY SHOE FIX...

I am not quite sure about these (yet), but they do make me think of KESHA's TIK TOK video. Maybe they will still grow on me...

Isabel Marant




Trust BEYONCE to always have the coolest shoes! I love these Brian Atwoods.




(all images awomanandhershoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment