Saturday, February 27, 2010

I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE...

And it wasn't even difficult or painful or the least bit challenging! I was minding my own business, trying to read my book (John Irving), with TRACE music channel in the background, when the new ALICIA KEYS song - Try sleeping with a broken heart - came up. I like her a lot, so I wanted to see the video, and my oh my, that is when I saw THE JACKET. Unfortunately I can get obsessed like this, I had to put down my book immediately (sorry John!) to try and find out what jacket she was wearing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I have loved biker jackets since forever, and this blinged up version was right up my alley!

But when I found out it was a Catherine Malandrino (thank you Wouri Vice - stylist), I had to go and have a look at Catherine Malandrino's other stuff, and that was when I felt the warm loving feeling! I can't believe that I haven't taken her more seriously in my fashion mind. Well, that will never happen again!! Love your work Catherine (and you are quite beautiful as well!)

One of Catherine's favorites from her new collection..

How funky is this...
This can look seriously sexy..


Love this


And this..


And this..


The instigator..(click for larger, better image!)

No comments:

Post a Comment