Saturday, March 13, 2010



FOR THE LOVE OF VOGUE..


I cannot seem to help myself when it comes to magazines.  I am totally addicted, and usually go into withdrawl at the end of the month when I am waiting for the newest British/US VOGUE.  Why do I love it so much?  I can't really say, but I do know that I get transformed into another more glamorous world, the minute I open the magazine.  I love seeing the new ads, and I love the beginning of a new season.  All of a sudden you see the newest interpretation by each designer of what should be worn.  I take in all the detail of all the new ads; the dress/top/trousers, the shoes, the hair, the bags, even the setting, everything.  
I love reading about new designers, about new ideas, new trends, and I love seeing how they manage to put a new spin on something that has been around for ages.  Here are some of my favorites from British Vogue (March)...



MICHAEL KORS - manages to capture a lifestyle (and I LOVE the dress!)



DONNA KARAN - flattering the female form     
                                                                                                                                                   
                
 BALENCIAGA AND BALMAIN - supercool...          

No comments:

Post a Comment