Saturday, November 14, 2009

Louis Vuitton - I know everybody eventually wore them, but I still love it!




Balenciaga - need I say more?


SO MANY SHOES, SO LITTLE TIME..

I just needed my daily shoe fix! It seems as if designers's focus has shifted in the last couple of years from having the best bags to having the best shoe collection. (not that the 'it' bag is over!) Some of the shoes are just sooo beautiful, and I think for women, it is the one item that can be bought and worn without thinking about the few extra kg's gained during the cold winter months! (or when you broke up, or when you felt sad and lonely!) Beautiful shoes can be worn by anyone, at any time, no matter what shape or size!

I go to awomanandhershoes on a regular basis for my daily shoe fix!! It usually has all the newest collections and all the fantasy. 'If I were a rich girl....'

No comments:

Post a Comment