Saturday, November 7, 2009







THINGS I LOVE NOW...

Just some of the things I love at this stage, I have much, much more, but I get sensory overload, so I will do it bit by bit!

I wish I had a Bottega Veneta bag - they really feel like butter, and it is one of those things that you will have forever, and can pass along to your daughter (unfortunately I only have a boy, but if he ever gets a VERY nice wife, I might consider giving it to her)

Even though I have a new passion for heels, I would LOVE to have a pair of ESQUIVEL shoes..I first saw them in a magazine, and just knew that I would wear them a lot!

The one sleeve Alexander Wang shirt is another one on my wishlist. Things that are a bit 'off' always intrigues me.

Either one of these Ann Demeulemeester boots can have an honorary place in my shoecloset!!

And this is probably the coolest girl on the planet at this stage...Bianca Brandolini.

No comments:

Post a Comment