Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!


These shoes made me think of happiness and that is how I want to enter the new year! I feel as if I should thank God every minute of every day for all the blessings I receive! I have a couple of things that I would like to accomplish this year, and one of them is to lead a thankful and happy life! I just came back from a lovely holiday at Oubaai (next to Haroldsbaai), and I feel blessed and relaxed, and happy to face the new year with all it's challenges! Unfortunately I had the WORST mobile connections there and that is why there was no posts on the blog!

I also have a couple of projects in line for the year concerning my house. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a beautiful house, but unfortunately we moved in here during the recession, and none of my interior dreams came to fruition! I intend to remedy that in 2010!

But, back to the shoes! DAILY SHOE FIX...

GIVENCHY


ALEXANDER WANG


No comments:

Post a Comment