Saturday, January 9, 2010

SOUTH AFRICAN DESIGNER SHOES

I am always on the lookout for shoes to be bought locally. (It is a BIG schlepp to get shoes from overseas, since you have to pay a lot of money just to get them through customs!) I haven't tried these on, but they seem to be on par with some of the international labels. These are by David Tlale, a designer from J'burg. They are available from LUELLA and retail between 999.00 and 1500.00, which I think is quite reasonable.

The other local designer who has designed some beautiful shoes recently is ERROL ARENDZ. I was just very frustrated when I tried to get some pictures of his shoes and couldn't find any. I don't understand how you can have such a lovely product, and don't see to it that it can be seen by all???





No comments:

Post a Comment