Friday, January 8, 2010

I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

I just wanted to share my new best friends with everyone! I am so weak when it comes to shoes. The moment I saw these, I knew I had to have them! I was - as usual - NOT looking for shoes, but I went into Hilton Weiner not EXPECTING to find shoes there, but apparently they have decided to add a little shoe collection to their range. I decided to just try them on, totally expecting that they will not be comfortable. Ha Ha! These are THE most comfortable heels ever! Needless to say, I had to bring them home with me...





THE BEAUTIFUL SHOES I (ALMOST) NEVER WEAR...

While I was taking my Hilton shoes out of the closet, I decided to get a picture of these as well, because they are sooo nice, but they are VERY high. And since I am already a tall woman, I must choose the occasion to wear these very carefully. Luckily my hubby don't mind me being taller than him - because believe me, in these I am! But there are some people who tend to feel intimidated by tallness. So, I can basically wear these when the two of us go out, and unfortunately it isn't that often...



No comments:

Post a Comment